Qlik Sense Solutions Developer (8-Month Contract)
Want to help shape the future of medical education? We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Qlik Developer to be responsible for designing, architecturing and rolling out Qlik based solutions utilizing a data warehouse.
You’ll have an opportunity to work directly with developers and customers on engineering impactful data visualizations and discovering meaningful patterns. In order to be a successful candidate you’ll have practical experience with data analysis, pattern recognition and have worked in a programming or analytics focused role where you worked heavily with QlikView or Qlik Sense.
Interested? Check out further details below and apply here: https://bit.ly/2Z9LoEP
Who we are
one45 is a leader in cloud-based solutions for medical education management in North America. We’re on a mission to change medical education for the better by making educators more proactive and effective at training the next generation of doctors and health-care professionals.
Medical schools across the world trust one45 with their curriculum management, program evaluation, clinical scheduling and assessment, and accreditation reporting challenges. We have the happiest clients in medical education, and the customer satisfaction scores to prove it.
- Develop, maintain, enhance and support Qlik Sense applications.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and end users to review, analyze and translate into technical specifications.
- Provide expertise in Qlik Sense systems administrators and data architecture and ensure our Qlik Sense applications adhere to the overall architecture blueprint
- Make impactful recommendations on best practices, managing/storing data, setting up roles, section access, site setup and creating dashboards.
- Conduct in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions with Qlik Sense and data warehouse.
- Writing complex formula and its syntax within apps and data load scripts.
- Being the Qlik “owner” and policy maker for the organization.
- Coach and mentor other team members to operate within Qlik Sense in a more productive and knowledgeable manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 2+ years of experience with Qlik Sense and Associative engine; or equivalent Business Intelligence tools (eg. Tableau, Power BI).
- Expert in Data modelling and optimized data model for QLIK visualizations.
- Proficient working with Qlik Engine APIs, permission and section access, Qlik Systems Administration, extensions, mashups and managing application deployments in a multi-tenanted environment.
- Experience with data modeling, transformation, data analysis, data warehouses and visualization techniques.
- Experience with object oriented programming such as PHP, Java or Python.
- Knowledge of stored procedure programming, SQL debugging and SQL Server tools.
- Comfortable working on front-end code and with responsive design.
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora).
- Professional experience working within a LAMP stack development environment.
- Comfortable utilizing a version control system, such as Git or Bitbucket.
Sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply here: https://bit.ly/2Z9LoEP
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls or agencies please.