Customer Empowerment Representative
one45 is a leader in cloud-based solutions for medical education management in North America. We’re on a mission to change medical education for the better by making educators more proactive and effective at training the next generation of doctors and health-care professionals.
Work somewhere incredible
As a one45 Customer Empowerment Representative you will be a member of an extremely collaborative & passionate support team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated customer representative to join our tight knit group.
You’ll interact with customers and provide support by using your knowledge of our products and services. We offer a very supportive environment for learning all the ins and outs of our offerings, the medical education space and software industry – this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and expand their career in new directions!
- Provide a high level of customer service with every interaction.
- Follow processes effectively for troubleshooting, escalating and responding effectively to advocate for clients.
- Maintain an eye for detail to identify patterns and work to create improvements in support of one45 customers.
- Educate clients proactively on next steps; making a connection with the customer and involving them in the support process to encourage their understanding, adoption and deflection of future issues.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums (e.g. ticketing system, email, telephone).
- Manage difficult conversations, keeping patience and composure to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Participate in completion of quarterly goals and projects in support of one45’s overall mission and key objectives
- Build rapport and relationship between customers and the one45 brand.
- Available: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm PST
- High level of independency and ability to work and manage own time effectively
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening and analytical skills, as well as the ability to summarize information and offer solutions
- Computer knowledgeable – adept with MS Office and Google applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with one45 product offerings
- Previously worked in medical education, technical and/or customer service related position
- Background in marketing with focus on customer insights and customer behavior
- Experience in leadership roles or natural leadership qualities
At one45, we thrive on shared values and a constant desire to delight our customers beyond their wildest expectations. Working at one45, you’ll meet some of the brightest and most passionate people Vancouver has to offer.
- Ability to work remotely or in office (up to you!) – budget for home office
- Employer paid extended healthcare, dental, and life insurance
- Personal days and flexible hours
- 3-weeks paid vacation each year (increases yearly)
- Personal 1:1s with a focus on developing your career in the direction you want to go
- Fully stocked kitchen with limitless snacks, sodas, fruit, etc.
- Legendary summer and winter staff parties
- Regular optional in-office events to enjoy (team lunches, hikes, yearly Vancouver Sun Run Team, etc)
- In-office beer/wine + games (darts, board games, etc) for those quiet Friday afternoons
Sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply here: https://bit.ly/382LVK8
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls or agencies please.